Subject: RE: CHANGE OF REGISTERED ADDRESS OF DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
From: "dataprotectionoffice.europe" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 10:34:18 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sirs

We are writing to you regarding the update we notified you of on
20/12/2024 in relation to the change of registered address of our Data
Protection Officer for Chubb European Group SE and Chubb Life Europe SE.

We have not yet received a confirmation this change has been made so
wanted to check whether the update has been successfully amended on your
records, or whether there is any further information you needed from us to
complete this.

We remain at your disposal.

Best regards

From: dataprotectionoffice.europe
Sent: venerdì 20 dicembre 2024 09:49
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CHANGE OF REGISTERED ADDRESS OF DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Importance: High

To the attention of the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate - ESTONIA

CHANGE OF REGISTERED ADDRESS OF DATA PROTECTION OFFICER ESTONIA

We are writing to you on behalf of Chubb European Group SE (previously
Chubb European Group PLC) and Chubb Europe Life SE (previously ACE Europe
Life PLC) (together, “Chubb”) to inform you that we are changing the
registered address of our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”).

Our DPO is presently located at Chubb’s current London office, which is:
100 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 3BP, United Kingdom.

However, as of the effective date of 30th September 2024, Chubb will be
moving to a new registered address, which will be: 40 Leadenhall Street,
London, EC3A 2BJ, United Kingdom. Accordingly, our DPO, who is the
responsible DPO for Chubb’s operations in your jurisdiction, will also be
located at this new address, from the effective date.

As such, we kindly ask that you please update your records to reflect this
change, and request that all future correspondence to our DPO is directed
towards this new address. Please note that the applicable email address
will remain the same ( [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ).

If you have any questions or require further information, please do not
hesitate to contact us.

We would appreciate your confirmation of receipt of this communication.

Yours faithfully

[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

  _____

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the designated
recipient(s) only, and may be confidential, non-public, proprietary,
and/or protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. Unauthorized
reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) should not be deemed a waiver of any privilege or protection.
If you are not the intended recipient or if you believe that you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies from your computer system without reading, saving,
printing, forwarding or using it in any manner. Although it has been
checked for viruses and other malicious software ("malware"), we do not
warrant, represent or guarantee in any way that this communication is free
of malware or potentially damaging defects. All liability for any actual
or alleged loss, damage, or injury arising out of or resulting in any way
from the receipt, opening or use of this email is expressly disclaimed.